Monday, April 29, 2013

GRACE! GREAT GRACE!

 
GRACE! GREAT GRACE! By Jerome Nel
 
Let me encourage you today! Someone is down hearted because you just can't seem to get into that place of great faith to believe God for His promise to you. Well...I have learned something totally awesome about God's intervention in our lives. You see...grace is a wonderful thing. It helps and covers us when we are weak.

I have been through so much in recent years and have often felt so unworthy and broken in my spirit that I just did not see a way forward. I cried out to God because the very faith principles I taught to others, I was then failing. I have been in situations where it was just too much of a superhuman effort to get all the confessions right, I didn't know how to pray anymore and I was just too weak to even contemplate being a strong man.

Then God spoke to me. He began to teach me that there are promises he has made me and He has made me those promises just because He loves me and He is God and He can if He wants to and I don't ...need to have faith for them to come to pass because they're on Him! In other words...HE HAS PROVIDED THE WORD, THE CONFESSION and THE FAITH FOR THOSE PROMISES!! This is great grace. He said I must get out from under all the false guilt, pressure and works. I must leave it to Him because in my weakness...HE WILL BE STRONG! This is great grace man!

He told me about a false burden I was carrying in that I was believing that somehow my faith "performance" was going to do it. Oh NO! No way! I am free and I now am at peace because there are some things that God wants to do and I just gotto get outta the way because those things are ON HIM!

So many of God's people are under a heavy burden of performance. It is probable that your very works are in the way. When God makes you a promise and you are just too weak to see it, believe it, confess it, work it...well don't. He wants to show you GRACE! GREAT GRACE! It's on Him. He's gonna do it for you anyway! Even without your deep spiritual involvement.

If you know of someone who needs this...just send it to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.