Monday, April 8, 2013

A clip from my upcoming book


My Rainbow in the Backyard at the house in Belmont



As I sit here praying how to begin this section of my story I am reminded of the time I came out the basement door, of the home I grew up in, to the back yard as I did so many times before, this time however was different instead of the normal sounds of a normal summer day with the birds chirping and the neighborhood dogs barking in the background there was a stillness in the air, nothing was moving, not even the normal summer breezes, everything seemed to be still. I stood looking around and I realized I was the only one there. All the houses were lined up the street and we were the 2nd to the last, I was able to look all the way up to the top of the hill oh I say about 3 or 4 houses up and of course the other direction I could see the only other house below us and one house behind ours, no one was around. It was still and quiet it was then I noticed that the sky started turning yellow and I just stopped there and looked at it and thought to myself, what? Yellow, (This was after the time I had given my Heart to the Lord on T.V. evangelist, I had a relationship with the Lord already so I was not scared) then it turned purple and then after a while it cleared up and the birds started to sing again the dogs started to bark in the background and all the normal sounds of a summer day returned.

This was not the only time this happened I saw this happen two other times and it was with Red to Orange to yellow and one time it was a greenish to a blue. I never did understand what it was all about till I saw the above picture and it was made clear to me.

I was blessed to be at the end of a rainbow a big rainbow that flooded the whole scope of my vision with wonderful color. Not once but 3 times. My Loving Savior came to me, a little boy of (I am estimating)  7 years old and painted the Sky with Primary colors just to tell me he loved me and was so happy I gave my life to HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.