Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dennis Jernigan (playlist)

God has me meditating on the words 'epic worship'. Epic can mean a grand story of massive proportion -- adventure -- and it can mean something done on a large scale. When I think of worshiping God, I think of epic moments in my life when my adventure story intersects with the reality of God's presence in an epic or massive life-changing way! I want those I minister to or lead worship for to have those types of encounters. A song that leads to epic worship can be very simple in scale or it can be produced like a Hollywood movie such as Gladiator. These past few weeks the Lord has had me focusing on the epic-ness of the grand adventure He takes us each on. This is affecting my writing and production of demos as well. This song is intended to inspire people to worship with abandon and experience the grand scale of God's presence as seen in an eternal way. The production style is meant to be like that of an epic movie soundtrack as it might be produced in a movie filmed to depict the high worship of our God. I hope you are living an adventure of epic proportion with God Almighty!
  • Category

  • License

    Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.