Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Keith Green - Oh, Lord You're Beautiful (Live)



The greatest version of Oh, Lord You're Beautiful out there! I think this was recorded the same week he wrote it.

Here are his alternate lyrics:
And I need a touch from You
Your Book of Books lies undisturbed
And the prayers from me too few.

Oh Lord please light the fire
That once burned bright and clear
Replace the lamp of my first love
That's fueled with Holy fear

I wanna take Your word and shine it all around
But first help me just to live it Lord
And if I'm doing good help me to never seek a crown
Except to give all the glory to You.

Oh Lord, You're beautiful
Your face is all I seek
For when your eyes are on this child
Your faith abounds to me
  • Category

  • License

    Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.