Monday, February 18, 2013

HOLY HOLY HOLY - PAUL WILBUR

Thank you all for the overwhelming response to this video. It is my prayer that it continue to minister. People of God what I like more then making the videos is singing them. But due to a gum disorder I have lost all but seven of my teeth. I dont sing much any more due to shame. But as worship leader I must sing at church. I asking for help to get dentures. I am all most there. If you all would donate but 1.00 l will sing until I am at hpme with my Lord.send your donations to Douglas Carpenter 6238 N Claremont CHICAGO IL.60659. I said to myself I know the people of God will help me. Please continue to look for new videos from me. And as always enjoy what you hear.
  • Category

  • License

    Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.