Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sparrow - Audrey Assad

This song is from Audrey Assad's "Heart" album. He sees each one of us. He can turn our difficulty and fear into His joy and courage.
Matthew 10:29-31
New International Version (NIV)
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father's care.[a] 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

The lyrics:

Why should I be lonely, long for heaven and home
When Jesus is my portion and a constant Friend I know

I sing because I'm happy, I sing because I'm free
For His eye is on the sparrow, His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He's watching me

Why should I be troubled when His tender word I hear
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
I rest on His goodness in my doubt and in my fear

I sing because He loves me, I sing because I'm free
For His eye is on the sparrow, His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He's watching me
  • Category

  • License

    Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.