Thursday, December 13, 2012

Carman - I Surrender All 30 Classic Hymns



My exposure to Carmen has been mostly his modern upbeat spiritual songs. I do love those hymns of yesterday though. I was delighted to find Carmen had dedicated an entire album to old hymns.

Carmen has a beautiful voice that is easy to listen to. The hymns are sweet to the soul and refreshing to the Spirit. He starts this album with the classic "His name is Wonderful." Even if you are not a old hymn lover, you will still enjoy these versions by Carmen.

The rest of the album has these songs in order
2)Isn't He wonderful/ He keeps me singing/ Since Jesus came into my heart
3)The old rugged cross/ Oh the blood of Jesus
4)Jesus, keep me near to the cross
5)Peace like a river/ I'm so glad that Jesus lifted me
6)Grace greater than our sin/ Amazing grace
7)Praise Him
8)Jesus paid it all
9)Leaning on the everlasting arm
10)Tell me the story/ I love to tell the story/ What a friend we have in Jesus
11)Nothing but the blood/ Are you washed in the blood/ He took my sins away
12)My Jesus, I love thee/ Jesus is the sweetest name I know/ Oh how I love Jesus
13)When the roll is called up yonder/ A new name in glory/ When we all get to Heaven/ When the saints go marching in
14)Search me, Oh God/ I surrender all
15)Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
  • Category

  • License

    Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.