Friday, November 23, 2012

Your Lover Never Fails ~ DON MOEN

Uploaded by  on Nov 16, 2011
5th track on Don Moen's newest album "Uncharted Territory"
Enjoy & God bless!=)

BEHIND THE SONG: YOUR LOVE NEVER FAILS
I was singing at a prayer conference in Jacksonville, Florida when I heard a young worship leader sing this song. I loved the lyrics and as I sang along, they became my personal declaration. "You stay the same through the ages, Your love never changes. There may be pain in the night, but joy comes in the morning. And when the oceans rage, I don't have to be afraid. Because I know that You love me, Your love never fails."
Wow! So powerful! I hope you enjoy the Don Moen version of this great song! [DON MOEN]

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.