Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Singing Stone - Rhett Walker Band

Published on Nov 12, 2012 by 
This song, featuring Leslie Jordan of All Sons & Daughters, is from the Rhett Walker Band's "Come to the River" album. How amazing is our God who gives us life and breath!
Lyrics:




Lyrics:

I look for miles over the open seas
This world ain't as pretty as it was
Hypnotized by the rays of the earthly dreams
Going through the motions just because

Lord I'm a thousand miles away from your throne
Lost within this desert land alone
Hard to swallow the seeds that we've sown
But you give life and breathe to a singing stone

... But you give life and breathe to a singing stone

So take me back to how you made it to be
When you brought to life the stars and galaxies
I once was blind but now Lord now I see
You came in death to set the captives free

... You give life and breathe to a singing stone
...you give life and breathe to a singing stone

Isaiah 51:1 (NIV)
1"Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness
and who seek the Lord:
Look to the rock from which you were cut
and to the quarry from which you were hewn;

Luke 19:40 (NIV)
"I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.