Monday, November 5, 2012

Kings & Queens - Audio Adrenaline

Published on Nov 3, 2012 by 
Audio Adrenaline has their own excellent official upload of this song and it is well worth watching. I was moved by by both the song and some images I happened upon to upload it also.

Matthew 25:40
New International Version (NIV)
40 "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

"To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant. To the great western woods, King Edmund the Just. To the radiant southern sun, Queen Susan the Gentle. And to the clear northern skies, I give you King Peter the Magnificent. Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen of Narnia. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens."
― C.S. Lewis, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.