Sunday, October 7, 2012

Now Thank We All Our God; arr. John Rutter

Uploaded by  on Nov 24, 2010
This hymn is such a wonderful reminder for all of us, and doesn't need to be confined just to November. It is particularly special to me, because this arrangement was my wedding hymn and processional (I entered on the last verse), so now I have double reason to be thankful whenever I hear it! Only a very good and wise God would ever have brought me to this place of safety and salvation in Him through Jesus Christ, and to this joy in my family.

The recording is (C) 1993, from the album, "Te Deum and Other Church Music" (Collegium), performed by The Cambridge Singers and the City of London Sinfonia, conducted by John Rutter. The hymn itself is public domain; Rutter composed this arrangement. To read more about the hymn's author, click here: http://www.hymnary.org/text/now_thank_we_all_our_god

I don't own copyrights to the recording or the photos; some photos are credited in the bottom right corner; the others are from various places around the web, including InterfaceLift.com.

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.