Sunday, September 2, 2012

Through It All

Uploaded by  on Mar 6, 2010
*God does not lead His children around hardship, but leads them straight through hardship... And amidst the hardship, He is nearer to them than ever before* -Otto Dibelius-

~ Isa.43.1b-3a (NKJV) ~ Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior...

~ Isa.41.10 ~ Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand...

~ Deut.31.8 ~ And the LORD, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed...

~ by Matt Redman
~ song:Through It All
~ from the 2009 album *We Shall Not Be Shaken*
~ lyrics on video

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.