Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Stand - Hillsong

Uploaded by  on Aug 27, 2010
The Stand - Hillsong

The full lyrics are in the video.
----------------------------------------
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of The One who gave it all
I'll stand my soul Lord to You surrendered all I am is Yours
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry but this video is blocked in the following countries D:

Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Malaysia, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Venezuela

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.