Friday, August 17, 2012

Cory Asbury - Jesus Let Me See Your Eyes / Ain't No Chains / No One Else...



Jesus knows your hurt. 
HE hears your cry. 
This is for you.


Uploaded by  on Jul 23, 2011
Father I desire to see the beauty of Your Son
Jesus I wanna be closer - with You where You are

Jesus let me see Your eyes - let me feel Your embrace
Let me feel You all around me

I was made for, I was made for, I was made for, I was made for
I was made for, I was made for love

Who the Son sets free is free indeed and there ain't no chains
That can hinder me - Hallelujah ya ya ya ya Hallelujah

No one else can love You like I love You, Lord
'Cause I was made unique in Your heart
I was made to bring You joy

Now I have a purpose - now I have a destiny
You made me for Your glory - You made me for Your glory

IHOPU Fascinate 2011 High School conf.
Kansas City Convention Center, July 14, 2011

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.