Thursday, August 2, 2012

Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir " Daystar "

Uploaded by  on May 8, 2008
Jesus, The Bright and Morning Star.
Bless Your Name.

Lily of the valley,
let your sweet aroma fill my life;
Rose of Sharon show me,
how to grow in beauty in God's sight.
Fairest of ten thousand,
make me a reflection of Your light.
Daystar shine down on me.
Let Your love shine through me in the night.

Lead me Lord, I'll follow
anywhere You open up the door.
Let me know Your wisdom.
Show me things I've never seen before.
Lord, I want to be Your witness.
You can take what's wrong and make it right.
Daystar shine down on me
Let Your love shine through me in the night

Lord, I see a world that's dying,
wounded by the master of deceit;
groping in the darkness,
haunted by the years of past defeat.
But, then I see You standing near me,
shining with compassion in Your eyes.
Jesus shine down on me.
Let Your love shine through me in the night.

Daystar shine down on me
Let Your love shine through me in the night

Category:

Tags:

License:

Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.