Friday, July 20, 2012

Praise - Bible Promises Spoken

Uploaded by  on Apr 6, 2010
The Promises of God bring us life, direction and hope. www.hearingGod.tv presents an audible, spoken word, of bible promises by topic on YouTube. Feel free to create playlists in your areas of need and play them over and over--sinking the word of God into your spirit, while you surf the web or multi-task.

Bless you as your mind is conforming to Christ, your faith is fed, and the Word of God is being made manifest within you. It shall not return void!

Special musical thanks: "Sovereign" - by: Kevin MacLeod

--Praise--

"I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth."
 Psalm 34:1

"I will also praise You with a harp, even Your truth, O my God; to You I will sing praises with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel. My lips will shout for joy when I sing praises to You; and my soul, which You have redeemed."
 Psalm 71:22-23

"SHOUT joyfully to the LORD, all the earth. Serve the LORD with gladness; come before Him with joyful singing.
Know that the LORD Himself is God; it is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. For the LORD is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting and His faithfulness to all generations."
 Psalm 100:1-5

"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; who pardons all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases; who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle." Psalm 103:1-5

"Bless the LORD, you His angels, mighty in strength, who perform His word, obeying the voice of His word! Bless the LORD, all you His hosts, You who serve Him, doing His will.
Bless the LORD, all you works of His, in all places of His dominion; bless the LORD, O my soul!"
 Psalm 103:20-22

"PRAISE the LORD! Praise, O servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and forever.
From the rising of the sun to its setting the name of the LORD is to be praised. The LORD is high above all nations; His glory is above the heavens." 
Psalm 113:1-4

"I will extol You, my God, O King, and I will bless Your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever.
Great is the LORD, and highly to be praised, and His greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall praise Your works to another, and shall declare Your mighty acts.
On the glorious splendor of Your majesty and on Your wonderful works, I will meditate. Men shall speak of the power of Your awesome acts, and I will tell of Your greatness.
They shall eagerly utter the memory of Your abundant goodness and will shout joyfully of Your righteousness."
 Psalm 145:1-7

and more:
Psalm 148:1-5
Ephesians 1:3
Hebrews 13:15
James 5:13
Revelation 5:12
Revelation 7:12
Revelation 19:6-7
Romans 15:11
Philippians 4:8
Hebrews 13:15
1 Peter 1:7
Romans 14:11

Category:

Tags:

License:

Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.