Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Will...



Isaiah 43:1 (New International Version)


1But now, this is what the LORD says-- he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.



Psalm 50:14-15 (New International Version)

14Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High,15and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me."

Psalm 32:8 (New International Version)

8I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.

Jeremiah 29:12 (New International Version)

12Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.