Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hi Papa I Love You


Hi Papa, I Love You

By Gary Miller 6.17.2012

Have you ever just woke up in the middle of the night or just stopped in the middle of doing something and said Papa GOD, I Just want to tell you, "I love you" and then go back to what you were doing? 


I know it's nice for us to get a call from someone we love and they say I'm just calling to say I was thinking about you and I want to tell you I love you.


Well we all know that this 24/7 communication thing we've been hearing about, you know the one where you speak to God 24/7 and we said oh ya that’s a good idea and then we file it away and say I can't do that. 


Well it’s not as hard as you may think, with Father’s day coming up let’s give our Heavenly Father a gift. Let’s take the time to start to speak to him just a little more, you know, more about the everyday stuff, just like you would if you were talking to one of you friends.  No one wants to feel like they are being left out. So it is only natural that Papa wants to be included in our daily activities.


If you don't believe me just ask Him, He will tell you. 


Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.