Thursday, April 19, 2012

God So Loved Us feat. Jaye Thomas




Lyrics:

For God so loved us, that he gave Jesus. To die on the cross, for those who were lost. And God so loved us, that he gave Jesus, to die on a tree, for you and for me.
And I will never forget love. I will never forget love. (X3)
I don't mind, giving up my rights. For the cause of Christ because I know it's worth it all. And I don't mind laying down my life, for the cause of Christ, because I know it's worth it all.
And I will never forget love, and I will never forget love.
I will never forget love. (X3)
Stricken, smitten by God and afflicted, he carried our sorrows and bore our grief. Stricken, smitten by God and afflicted, he carried our sorrows and bored our grief's.
And truly my friend came to die, upon the cross he was crucified, lover of the lost he is the Christ. Wounded for my transgressions, and bruised for my iniquities.
Truly my friend came to die; upon the cross he was crucified. Lover of the lost, he is the Christ. And wounded for my transgressions, and bruised for my iniquities. Man of sorrows, you are the Christ.
Empowered by your father, you laid down and took up your life, to bring me life. (X3)
Truly my friend came to die; upon the cross he was crucified. Lover of the lost, he is the Christ. Wounded for my transgressions and bruised for my iniquities. Man of sorrow, you are he Christ.
And I will never forget love, I will never forget love. (X3)

Category:

Tags:

License:

Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.