Monday, March 12, 2012

A prayer from our friend Fran



So many things are on my heart, and I could easily feel overwhelmed by what I can't seem to change. How many times those who are the closest, bring the greatest pain and disappointment. I ask You to heal hurting hearts today. I'm reminded that You "heal the brokenhearted and bind up all their wounds." Thank you for Your tender mercies. Thank You for Your gentle strength. My prayer today is for those hurting, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially. Enable us to take our focus off others and look to You as the Source, as we abide in You, let the fruit of our lives have eternal purpose, as Your love and life pours through ours... Amen & Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.