Monday, November 7, 2011

"Give Me Wisdom" by Micah Blake "All for Him" single



Song from my new album "All for Him" can be found at Amazon, Itunes, Emusic, etc. 
feel free to coment

Give Me Wisdom

1. Lord there's problems I can't handle
In my walk from day to day
And there's questions I can't answer
And they never go away
But I do the best I can Lord
And I'm kneeling here to pray
It's your wisdom that I need Lord
What I'm praying for today
Chorus:
Give me wisdom, for I am just a fool
Give me power and strengthen me your tool
Above all that I ask and all that I pray
Stay right with me always
And grant me wisdom today

2. I listen to my friends Lord
To their problems and their fears
I am trying to be faithful
Through there laughter and their tears
But their problems are so big Lord
And it seems to much to bear
Don't know what advice to give them
But I know You're always there

Chorus:

3. Then my cell phone rang today
From a friend that I hold dear
But they sounded so worn out
On that borderline of tears
So I tried to calm them down
Find out what went wrong today
Said they wanted just to talk
So I started just to pray

Chorus:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.