Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Let's Tall About Faith


Faith teaching is something I have had a hard time with in the past. I used to think I was not to tell anyone I was sick. I was to have a sort of a false face on, to act like I was not sick even if I was because most people really did not care.
Then it was made clear to me, I could acknowledge my sickness and pain but deny its right to exists in my body.
I could pray like this:
Pain, I know you are there but you are trespassing on Gods Property. I am bought with a price you did not and could not pay, so you must leave my body now and not return in Jesus Name.
Holy Spirit Come and Fill this place and Keep it full till Jesus takes me home.
In Jesus name I ask this.
Holy Spirit, Thanks for being my comforter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.