Friday, May 13, 2011

Psalm 43

Psalm 43 (New International Version)

Psalm 43

Psalm 43[a]
 1 Vindicate me, my God,
   and plead my cause
   against an unfaithful nation.
Rescue me from those who are
   deceitful and wicked.
2 You are God my stronghold.
   Why have you rejected me?
Why must I go about mourning,
   oppressed by the enemy?
3 Send me your light and your faithful care,
   let them lead me;
let them bring me to your holy mountain,
   to the place where you dwell.
4 Then I will go to the altar of God,
   to God, my joy and my delight.
I will praise you with the lyre,
   O God, my God.  5 Why, my soul, are you downcast?
   Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
   for I will yet praise him,
   my Savior and my God.
Footnotes:
  1. Psalm 43:1 In many Hebrew manuscripts Psalms 42 and 43 constitute one psalm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.