Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Plan of Salvation

1. Admit your need (I am a Sinner)

2. Be willing to turn from Sin (Repent)

3. Believe that Jesus Christ Died for you (On the Cross)

4. Through Prayer, accept and Receive Jesus Christ as your Personal Lord and Savior


 

A Suggested Prayer of Commitment

Dear Father God,

I know that I am a Sinner and need your Forgiveness.

I believe that your Son Jesus Christ Died in my Place, Paying the Penalty for all my Sins.

I am willing to turn away from Sin.

I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my Heart and Life as my own Personal Savior.

I am willing by your Help to follow and Obey Jesus Christ as the Lord of My Life!


 

Amen


 

My Personal Decision:

On the ____ Day of _____________, 2011,

I ________________ Received Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior.


 

What's next?

1. Pray Daily

2. Read The Bible Daily! (Start off with John)

3. Go to a Good Bible believing Church where God's Word is Preached!

4. Tell others about the Decision you have made!

5. Tell others about the Good News that Jesus Christ can save them too!


 

May God Richly Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.