Thursday, December 2, 2010

Good Morning today is Thursday 12.02.2010

Good Morning,
We no one will be more surprised than I was when you see what we have today.
As I always do I ask the Lord what do you want to speak to us about today.
I heard Act 29.
Well we are Act 29 the bible stops at Acts 28 (for those that may need to look it up like I did.)
So I thought I must of misunderstood.
I ask again.
Same answer. Acts 29
So, I went looking for Acts 29 in my normal places and found this.
I believe we are to minister to some on with this song.
I had to pay close attention to the words because my brain has a hard time keeping up. So I got the words and add them to the clip to make it easier.
I pray for the person(s) God is trying to reach.
Please remember God is Love and he is not out to get you.
He Loves you and wants only His best for you.
God Is Love.
Sometimes our earthly parents don’t do us right.
God is not all about that.
He Is LOVE.
Think on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.