Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Iron Shapring Iron by Brian Johnston

We never win when we lie, even a little "white lie".......whatever that is.....even though we have ALL lied, even if we didn't get caught by someone, we were caught by God.......as for the money thing.....how many of us have ever thought if we only won the lottery, what we could do for the kingdom of God  ;)  .................but God knows what we need each day and what we do not need each day, and He provides for it all.......the WORST thing we could ever do is dishonor God with what we have or what we do not have......we should glorify God by doing the best we can with what He has provided.

"Two things I ask of you, O LORD; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, 'Who is the LORD ?'  Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God."   Proverbs 30:7-9


"PRAISE GOD THE TOMB IS EMPTY"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.