Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Good Morning Wednesday 11.24.2010

As we get ready for our Thanksgiving Dinner lots of folks are cooking and preparing for the big meal. Let’s take the time to prepare for the giving thanks part also.

I had a dream last night:
I dreamed I was in my grandmother’s kitchen with her and she was at the stove cooking something. Then all of a sudden she turned in to a middle aged man and as I was looking at him I ask who are you? The man said who do I look like? As I looked at him I said you look like a carpenter as I said that the man was gone. Suddenly flashing red lights and a siren went off then a lady was there we looked at each other and I thought Grandma needs help and I began to pray. The lady with me said lets go. Then I woke up.

Dream book states:
Kitchen = preparation of spiritual food.

My conclusions:
Carpenter = Jesus
Red lights and siren = urgent help needed
Lady = Angel
Let’s go = Action required.

As we make plans to give thanks to God, Let us prepare in the spirit and take action with urgency. After all we are His hands and feet.

We are all messengers of the Truth of God’s word.
So let’s prepare our spiritual food and send it out with urgency and with the love of Jesus, because the greatest commandment is to Love one another.

Jesus loves us so much he cleansed us with His blood.

This Holiday season I can think of no greater gift than to share the Love of Jesus and to add souls to the Kingdom.

~Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.