Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome Today is Monday 10.25.2010

Today we want to speak about how we respond when trouble comes knocking at our door. Trouble comes in many forms. The form I want to speak about today is

“Welcome Trouble.”

What? Welcome Trouble?

Yes.

You see when all of a sudden the Lord is bring something to light and you know it is from him because this “Welcome Trouble” is coming from all different directions at the same time and it rings true in you spirit.

Well you say if the Lord is bringing it how is it trouble.

Let me show you what I mean.

I have been asking the Lord for several months this question.

Why some are healed and others are not healed?

I know the price has been paid by the Blood of Jesus. So why am I still sick?

I try to believe but indeed sometimes healings come and sometimes it does not.

Why?

Now all of a sudden I am currently surrounded with Dreams and Teachings on Healing, and here comes the wisdom I asked for…

Why is it that sometimes we are healed and sometimes we are not.

Make no mistake this is “Welcome Trouble”.
Even though you want to know and asked to know, now comes the hard part.

DOING THE WORK!

Sometimes God lets us get sick and tired of being sick and tired. Then He knows you will be more willing to do the hard stuff.

Catch my article: “I am Sick and tired of being Sick and Tired” in the fall 2010 addition of A Fresh word in Season, Coming out soon.

When life gets hard and the storms come, Let us fight on our knees.
David understood this. Check it out in Psalms 20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.