Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hi, Today is Thursday 10.28.2010

Do you know just how much God loves you?
We say yes I know and quickly pass it off and move on to the next topic because it makes us uncomfortable to speak about it.
But God wants us to know just how much he loves us.
Below is a psalm we can us to help is to understand the depth of His love for us.

Psalm 25:4-7 (New Living Translation) Adapted for use as a prayer

 4 Show Gary the right path, O Lord;
      point out the road for me to follow.
 5 Lead Gary by your truth and teach me,
      for you are the God who saves Gary.
      All day long I put my hope in you.
 6 Remember, O Lord, your compassion and unfailing love,
      which you have shown from long ages past.
 7 Do not remember the rebellious sins of Gary’s youth.
      Remember Gary in the light of your unfailing love,
      for you are merciful, O Lord.

You can put your name in place if mine. God will not mind neither will I.

Thank You Papa for choosing to see me justified (Just if I had never done it) and worthy to be Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.