Friday, May 3, 2013

A Prayer for Healing


Healing

Ps 31:1-5
IN YOU, O Lord, do I put my trust and seek refuge; let me never be put to shame or [have my hope in You] disappointed; deliver me in Your righteousness!
2 Bow down Your ear to me, deliver me speedily! Be my Rock of refuge, a strong Fortress to save me!
3 Yes, You are my Rock and my Fortress; therefore for Your name's sake lead me and guide me.
4 Draw me out of the net that they have laid secretly for me, for You are my Strength and my Stronghold.
5 Into Your hands I commit my spirit; You have redeemed me, O Lord, the God of truth and faithfulness.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down of strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ."

I ask that all my random thoughts would be forgiven and covered under the blood of Jesus.

Matt 17:19-20 N.I.V.
19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, "Why couldn't we drive it out?"
20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." 


Papa I am Asking:    
Help me to stop the cycle of lingering illnesses, weaknesses, addictions and habits that have hindered me and help me to develop the faith and confidence to pulling down these strongholds in my life and see these mountains move.

As you heal me show me and my Dr. how to get off un needed meds.
 
Help me to know what supplements I need to take or stop taking.

I bind in Heaven and on Earth poverty, lingering illnesses, weaknesses, addictions and habits that have hindered me from God best in Jesus Name.

I am on the side of the creator, Jehovah God. He has promised me I would not lack any good thing.

I am releasing in Heaven and on Earth abundances, Blessing, Healing, Physical Energy, Stamina, Consistence Strength, restful peaceful Sleep through the night and freedom from pain.
In Jesus Name.

I am Asking To be a witness of your healing power in my life and in the life of my family and my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

I am asking you to move me in to a season of divine health and service.
Ps 28:6-9

6 Blessed be the Lord, because He has heard the voice of my supplications.

7 The Lord is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him.

8 The Lord is their [unyielding] Strength, and He is the Stronghold of salvation to [me] His anointed.

9 Save Your people and bless Your heritage; nourish and shepherd them and carry them forever.
Thank you Papa in Jesus name. Amen
updated 5.03.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a good comment, Negative comments will not be posted.